You might have noticed that we’ve just stocked up on the most INCREDIBLE Manuka honey.
The Tahi Manuka honey range is from hives in the Tahi ecological reserve in a remote corner of New Zealand.
And, while most of us know that Manuka honey contains a lot of nutritional and well-being benefits, here are 7 things – we’re pretty sure – you might not know about Tahi Manuka honey:
- UMF stands for Unique Manuka Honey Factor – the higher the better. Try our Tahi 15+
- Manuka fights allegies, digestive issues and can even be used externally on wounds and burns
- Don’t heat it. Take it for your sore throat but don’t put it in hot drinks.
- There’s absolutely nothing artificial in this Tahi Manuka honey
- Tahi are all about the health of their bees, which is why they treat honey with such respect. No pollen traps nor bee venom was used to make this honey
- Harvested, extracted, tested, certified and packed in New Zealand, this honey has a creamy texture and a pretty unique (and delicious) taste
- And finally Tahi is an eco-friendly, biodiversity positive brand with 100% of their profits go back into their conservation projects
Ask any of our team in store to show you where you can find our Tahi honey – we’re dying to hear what you think of it!